Prepare your empty tasting bar with 2 glasses, wine lists and food menu to help customers understand what to expect.
- Hello, Welcome to Wide River Winery!
- Would you like to taste some wine today? What type of wine do you prefer… more dry or sweet? Here’s a sample of my favorite…
Pour just a ½ -1 oz sample in the glass sitting in front of them of your favorite dry or sweet wine. Get something in their glass.
- There are a few options to enjoy…
- Try 4 complimentary samples, and for $10 you can take home this Souvenir Wine Glass
- Review the tasting sheet with the customer – dry/sweet, red/white, hand them pencils to pick out their 4 additional samples.
- Select a bottle. Any wine you don’t finish, we’ll seal it up and you can take the rest home.
- Purchase a glass of wine or slushie.
- If you’re hungry, our Small Plates menu has some very tasty options to pair with our wine.
If they select the Wine Tasting, sample white before red, dry before sweet.