If you like Wide River Winery wines, you will love our Wine Clubs.
We have two different club options to select from:
• Dry Wine Club •
The dry wine club features primarily dry and semi dry wines. It will also include occasional after dinner, fortified and seasonal wines. 3 bottles will be shipped (or picked up) quarterly. Average wine cost $45-65 per release.
• Sweet Wine Club •
The sweet wine club features semi sweet and sweet wines. It will also include some seasonal wines. 3 bottles will be shipped (or picked up) quarterly. Average wine cost $40-60 per release.
- No membership fee
- Wine club exclusive events
- Private tasting for up to 8 people once per year, reservation required.
- Recipe card with each shipment
- 15% discount on quarterly shipment of wines
- Access to limited production wines
- 15% discount on private party and Wide River Inn stays
How it Works
- Each quarterly release of 3 bottles will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, including shipping charges.
- Quarterly wine selections are released the 1st week of March, June, September and December.
- We will let you know via email about upcoming wine releases.
- To preserve wine quality in transit, shipped orders will be held when temperatures exceed 80 degrees or fall below 20 degrees.
- Wines may be shipped to AK, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY and must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older
- If you’ve elected to pick up your wines from our Clinton winery, please do so within the month of the release. Wines held for two quarters may be shipped to the provided shipping address.
- We reserve the right to make comparable substitutions if necessary.